Ready to be your own boss and create income by bringing your product to local farmers' markets?
There are more than 50 weekly farmers markets in San Diego County. Learn how to take your crop, product or idea and become a farmers' market success story.
Farmers Market Vending 101 will be held from 10 am - 3:30 pm, with a lunch break on your own. Check-in begins at 9:30 am. Experienced market managers and other professionals will provide the details, costs, and tips, and answer your questions including:
- Who can sell at farmers' markets?
- How do I decide what to sell?
- What kind of equipment do I need and where do I find it?
- What permits do I need and how do I get them?
- Does the Cottage Food law affect my business?
- What do I need to know about packaging and labeling?
- What will it cost to get started?
- What are the basics of funding my business?
- How do I create a brand?
- Do I need a website? How do I leverage the power of social media?
- How do I get accepted and make my product a best seller?
Professionals on site to answer your questions about insurance, commercial kitchen space, equipment, marketing and more!
Limited class size. $90 in advance, $100 day of event if space available.
Register online here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1388501