February 15, 2011 - 9:52am
TEN REASONS TO SHOP SUZIE'S FARM
AT THE LITTLE ITALY FARMERS' MARKET
10. They've got the beets.
9. Great CSA - pick up a box and get on the fast lane to slow food!
8. Microgreens - spicy salad mix that's good enough to eat naked.
7. All organic, all the time.
6. Fresh herbs - they add so much flavor and are healthy too!
5. Winter Squash - roast some on a cool night to warm your house and your soul.
4. The farm is named after a dog.
3. If there was a Grammy for farm-to-table rap, Lucila of Suzie's would win every year.
2. Romanesco - it's totally fractal!
1. Because you love delicious, locally grown vegetables.